Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Framed Heart

Hi, Diane with you today.  This week's challenge on the blog is Love Makes The World Go Around.  We were to use red and/or pink and hearts.  We also have a beautiful inspiration photo and you can find it by clicking on the current challenge tab.


I made a simple but gorgeous card.  I started by embossing with a new in store embossing folder by We R Memory Keepers Bouquet - Next Level These give a deep beautiful impression.

Next, I cut Impression Obsession Rectangles 6 in 1 Frames.
What this means is you get one die, but it cuts six frames all in one cut.  I used three of the six.

Each was popped up with Joy! Foam Pads Small. The frames  were cut from Pearlized Esse White Metallic card stock.

I cut a heart using Memory Box Precious HeartsThe heart was cut with red mirricard card stock.

I hope you enjoy my card and try one yourself!

Thank you for joining me today!

Be sure to check out all of the great items in the CCNS store that are on sale!  Details here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

ednamburgess said...

Elegant and simple to make. Love it. Edna