Monday, February 22, 2016

Thanks Tag

Diana here today.  I can't believe this is the last challenge for CCNS!  It's been such great fun - I've been stretched creatively and have gotten to play with some wonderful craft supplies!  Thank you so much, Beverly, for making me a part of this wonderful team.

It's only appropriate then for this last challenge of aqua and coral that I make something along the lines of "Thanks!"



I made a tag with Tags and More 2 and Thanks by Elizabeth Craft Designs. To make my aqua and coral colors, I mixed Ken Oliver's color bursts Pthalo Green with Ultramarine Blue and Alizarin Crimson and Orange. I used the mixed colors to paint a die cut of Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig out of watercolor paper as well as the Thanks die. Once everything was dried, I adhered all the die cuts with Art Institute glue.


Thanks to everyone for all of the support you have given us during our closing sale!   There are still many great items to be had at a great price, so be sure to take a look through the Classy Cards shop!   Things are selling out very quickly!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Such a cute tag - that is one form I really struggle with and this inspires me! Thanks so much for sharing your talent here - so many inspiring examples! I have not often commented but want you to know your contributions have been appreciated.